Another Update

As people might guess, it is unlikely that Earth’s Gambit will be published this January. I am however able to share the cover with you, which I think matches up quite nicely with the first:

earths-gambit-medium

Now, the one question everyone has is when exactly Earth’s Gambit will be published. If you can figure that out, I’d like to know too. Like I mentioned in the previous update I don’t want to publish the book until it’s ready, and well… I don’t think it’s ready yet. We’ll just all have to wait and see. Soon, I hope.

The audio book has been doing well, thank you to everyone that listened to it, reviewed it, and shared it! Though it seems rather cliche, it really makes the difference.

I’ve made a number of changes to the draft I published on this site, and I’m still trying to figure out the best way to communicate them. Perhaps a spoiler post on its own. But I want to keep this update short, I have work to do. Good luck, have fun.

118 comments on “Another Update

1. Ifoldforweed says:

Man he really is the Yoshihiro Togashi of LitRPG

Liked by 1 person

2. anothercommenter says:

will the comments section reach 100 comments before cosimo start updating this site? smash that button so he start writing again…… wait it’s not youtube, there’s no smash button here

• ArmouredWizard says:

I am pretty sure the smash button is the post comment one. And for those with a vacuum in their heart form this story ‘try into the black’ to past the time till my favourite story gets an update.

3. asdasda says:

the time has come for me to remove this from my bookmarks….
    RIP

Liked by 1 person

4. Mark Durnop says:

Hi, I read this book in March of this year. I really liked it! But the last update was in january… is this dead?

I been think about the next in-plant ( level 1000 ) It should be OP and weak in another. Here are a few idea’s that could work.

1. Pair of wings so Alan can fly like an angle of death.
    2. An AI core so he can have eve in the real word. It changes hacker so Alan can access eve’s operation system.
    3. nano-forge that makes nanites with in his body. There can all sorts of things for Alan.

• Willie Pierce says:

Wings are probably a no go.

I also don’t think the author will give eve a body.

I think the next upgrade will involve further meshing of eve and Alan. Perhaps with predecessor tech.

• Anonymous says:

what about the lord of life tech?

• Willie Pierce says:

I actually think lords of life are an offshoot of the predecessors

• Clearscreen says:

I actualy agree here. The lords of life is a section of the predecesors that embraced technology instead of there own blood related abilities.

Liked by 1 person

• Clearscreen says:

The other thing is i believe alans strength is in the skills that he has already received. And i hope that he masters coding in the game. That would mean that he can alter is own base stats and be on the same level as predecesors.

• Anonymous says:

I also think that Alan will continue with the programming but he will be making combat simulations etc. Where he makes an new AI for Over view of the sim’s to guide the players to what there like and enjoy doing. There should be an simulation dome in the real world but it look like there is not one there. So player from all ages can play.

I think that Alan will become the officer of sim’s in the guild.

6. anothercommenter says:

101st

7. anoreader says:

This is dead… sucks thou

• Willie Pierce says:

He has said one twitter that it should be out in a couple months. His original release was going to be around January but he is paying for a professional editor to help him fix some of the issues.

It’s gonna be fun having to reread the first two books when this finally updates.

9. u_u says:

it’s dead

Another month gone and still no chapters. Did he forgot the user name and password for this site?

• Willie Pierce says:

He had said the book would be released within a couple months around a month ago

• Jay says:

To be clear, he said that on twitter in one spot in a reply to someone, 6 weeks ago:

“If nothing goes wrong this time a bit more than a month.”

It was nothing like an announcement.. or even a tweet that he initiated by himself. And the dude has a webpage RIGHT HERE. Which says nothing about it. No other posts at all about the books in his Twitter account, either.

Sigh.

• Willie Pierce says:

lol I’m the person he replied to. I ask him every few weeks trying to get him to actually make a statement. I’ve asked for him to say something here or on twitter.

• Jay says:

(and for those keeping track, the last story update was 10 months ago)

• RooR says:

ATTENTION for anyone that cares. Cosimo replied to me in a Reddit thread regarding the delays in book 2.

“Actually book 2 may be out sooner than you think 😛 Also next chapter should alleviate some fears, as well as explanation for what’s taken so long to put out new chapters >.>”

I did tell reply to that comment telling to just to update his website for his fans that are wondering where anything is.